THE ‘JESSE DAVEY’ F•U•Z•Z PEDAL. (Mini Vintage Fuzz)
- Carefully Selected Germanium Transistors (2xNKT275)
- True Bypass
- 3x LEDs to clearly show when the pedal is active
- Hand Wired
- Fat Fat, did I say ‘Fat’ Tone!
- Runs on Standard 9 Volt Battery or 9v DC Jack.
- Bias Adjust Control
- Fuzz Control
- Small Enclosure Size
- Long battery life even when left plugged in
- Beautiful Inside And Out
- PCB Designed For Shortest Signal Path Even In Bypass
- Built To Last A Lifetime
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Edition
This pedal takes the hugely successful and much loved tone of the “Jesse Davey – Vintage Fuzz” and shrinks it into a smaller, simpler design. The fuzz circuit uses two vintage Germanium transistors and features Volume, Fuzz and Bias controls.
The “BIAS” control allows you to adjust for temperature changes, it also allows you to dial in different tones by over or under biasing the pedal.
The design of the pedal not only looks great on your pedal board but is also very solidly constructed. The pedal is 100% hand-wired on a carefully designed custom PCB. This pedal produces the classic fuzz tones heard and loved for decades but with the additional low end and clarity often lost in modern fuzz pedals.
Please use an isolated, center positive cable to run the Fuzz from a DC power supply.