THE ‘JESSE DAVEY’ F•U•Z•Z PEDAL. (Mini Vintage Fuzz)
- Carefully Selected Germanium Transistors (2xNKT275)
- True Bypass
- 3x LEDs to clearly show when the pedal is active
- Hand Wired
- Fat Fat, did I say ‘Fat’ Tone!
- Neutrik Jack Sockets
- Runs on Standard 9 Volt Battery
- Internal Bias Adjust
- Controls For Both Fuzz And Volume
- Small Enclosure Size
- Long battery life even when left plugged in
- Beautiful Inside And Out
- PCB Designed For Shortest Signal Path In Bypass
- Built To Last A Lifetime
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Limited Edition
This pedal takes the hugely successful and much loved tone of the “Jesse Davey – Vintage Fuzz” and shrinks it into a smaller, simpler design. The fuzz circuit uses two vintage Germanium transistors and features internal bias control.
The design of the pedal not only looks great on your pedal board but is also very solidly constructed. The pedal is 100% hand-wired on a carefully designed custom PCB. This pedal produces the classic fuzz tones heard and loved for decades but with the additional low end and clarity often lost in modern fuzz pedals.