- Beautiful Clear and Extremely Playable High Octave Tone
- Carefully Selected And Matched Components
- True Bypass
- Vintage / Fat Switch
- Almost Clean Octave Tone At Low Gain Settings
- Retains The Octave Tone Even At High Gain settings
- Runs on Battery or Standard 9 Volt DC Jack
- High Quality Metal Casing
- Retro Orange Light
- Built To Last A Lifetime
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
This pedal produces the classic ‘Octavia’ tones heard by Hendrix and Vaughan but this pedal is not a clone, it has been designed from the ground up to produce the most playable and fat/pure high octave tones.
At low gain settings its comes as close as possible to a clean high octave tone and at high drive settings it will retain the octave, unlike most other models that loose the octave tone at high gain. The pedal has a super playable and addictive tone. It sounds great for subtle funky lead or massive deep and full on riffs. Check out the video demos.
The design of the pedal not only looks great on your pedalboard but is also very solidly constructed. Everything is hand wired and hand made, even the enclosure!