- Same Circuit and Tone as the Full Size Octaland but in a Pedalboard Friendly Size.
- Beautiful Clear and Extremely Playable High Octave Tone
- Top Mounted Jacks
- Carefully Selected And Matched Components
- Tone Control
- Mix Control to Mix Between Clean and Octave Sounds
- True Bypass
- Vintage / FullFat / Glass
- Internal Switches for Extra Low-end, Bright or Dark Clean Mix
- Internal Bias Control Allows the Adjustment of the Shape of The High Octave
- Almost Clean Octave Tone At Low Gain Settings
- Retains The Octave Tone Even At High Gain settings
- Runs on Battery or Standard 9 Volt DC Jack
- High Quality Metal Casing
- Easy To See White Light
- Built To Last A Lifetime
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
This pedal produces the classic ‘Octavia’ tones heard by Hendrix and Vaughan but this pedal is not a clone, it has been designed from the ground up to produce the most playable and fat/pure high octave tones.
At low gain settings its comes as close as possible to a clean high octave tone and at high drive settings it will retain the octave, unlike most other models that loose the octave tone at high gain. The pedal has a super playable and addictive tone. It sounds great for subtle funky lead or massive deep and full on riffs. It you are looking for the “Band Of Gypsies Tone”, look no further! Check out the video demos.